Today I’m very proud to launch my new Resources page on the Express Yourself in English website. I say “proud” because when I was putting the page together, I could see for the first time just how many documents I’ve created since last autumn, when I launched the website. Also, it took me a while to put this archive together, so I hope you’ll forgive me for not having created new stuff… but, more to come very soon!
So now you can have a look for yourselves, see if there are any blogs you’ve missed, and it should be easier to find what you need as I’ve listed them in separate categories:
- Themed Lessons (download a zip file of all the PDFs included in the original blog)
- Grammar (charts and summaries)
- Speaking (discussions, role plays and other activities)
- Reading (texts with comprehension exercises and discussion)
- Vocabulary (useful vocabulary lists and tips on learning new vocabulary)
- Activities (games and other amusing activities to practice new language)
Click on the button to check it out!
I’d love to know what have been your favourite posts so far! Let me know by posting something in the comments section below or send a message.
You can subscribe to Express Yourself in English by email to receive regular blogs with new learning and teaching resources: