Welcome to Express Yourself in English
If you want to learn English you’re in the right place! You can sign up for lessons with Clare, originally from Suffolk, England, who is a highly experienced and qualified English teacher.
Express Yourself in English offers one to one lessons tailored to the needs of each student.
Lessons are available via Skype, Zoom or Phone, at your convenience in the comfort of your own work-space or home. Face to Face lessons are not possible for the foreseeable future in light of the Corona Virus Pandemic.
Sign up now for your FREE TRIAL LESSON
- Speak English with confidence
- Understand and interact in different situations
- Improve your pronunciation and fluency
- Expand and enrich your vocabulary
- Practice and perfect your grammar
- General English – covers all aspects of everyday English usage; spoken, oral and written
- Business English – focuses on specialised language related to your work, for example writing emails, telephone conversation, language used in meetings or for presentations.
- Conversational English – emphasis on spoken and oral English in the context of everyday situations
- Exam or interview preparation – support with preparation for exams such as TOEIC, BULATS or IELTS, or job interviews
- Combination – This option offers a mix of different elements from the courses listed above.
Clare is a positive, diplomatic woman who is committed to her profession and knows how to communicate. She adapted to my level and my needs and helped me considerably to make progress in English! Thanks to her.
…I had a great deal of pleasure working with Clare, who restored my confidence and allowed me, after six months, to feel more comfortable speaking English...
Anny – France
….I had a fantastic 12h phone call English training with Clare Catchpole early 2018! Clare is a very dynamic teacher always trying to get the best out of her students...
Olivier – France
Each week there are new blog posts here on the Blog Page which include new downloadable English Learning/Teaching resources created by Clare. Mostly these are aimed at intermediate+ level students and they include grammar explanations, reading and speaking activities and games.
You can subscribe to Express Yourself in English by email to receive regular blogs with new learning and teaching resources:
Copyright Express yourself in English 2018 – All rights reserved