All course materials will be provided by the teacher unless the student requests otherwise.
Types of Materials used:
- Topics for speaking activities with vocabulary
- Audio recordings for listening comprehension
- Videos for comprehension and discussion
- Written texts for comprehension
- Grammar practice worksheets
Having access to materials from a variety of sources such as magazine articles, interviews, videos, songs and short stories helps students to become familiar with a variety of styles of English and acquire a broader vocabulary.
Teaching & Learning Resources:
More of these resources are regularly available on the Express Yourself in English Blog. To receive the blog by email you can subscribe below.
You can subscribe to Express Yourself in English by email to receive regular blogs with new learning and teaching resources: